DONATE to Your Community Theatre
Our aptly-named ‘little theatre’ has been an essential part of our community for over 34 years. What was a dream of three women is now an inviting and intimate showcase for the many talents of Brunswick County thespians, artists and musicians. Our aptly-named ‘little theatre’ has been an essential part of our community for over 34 years. What was a dream of three women is now an inviting and intimate showcase for the many talents of Brunswick County thespians, artists and musicians.
Brunswick Little Theatre was greatly impacted by the pandemic but thanks to the generosity of many of you and the foresight of our board, we were able to meet our financial obligations. The closing of the theatre for 18 months has severely depleted our reserves and now more than ever, we need your financial assistance. You can help in three ways:
- Become a member of our capital campaign “100 Club”. Donations of $2,500 or more go to reduce the debt on our building. Your name will be listed in season programs and will be featured on our “Star” wall in the lobby of the theatre.
- Give what you can! Every donation makes a difference and helps pay utilities, maintenance and general expenses. Choose from one of our levels – Executive Producer – $1,000; Producer – $500; Director – $250; Stage Manager – $100; Tech Crew – $50; Starving Actor – $25. Want to give a little more but can’t do it right now? Consider a monthly or annual contribution and include us in your end-of-year giving.
Both of these are tax-deductible!
- Not all contributions are financial. Contribute your time and talents! We always have a need for graphic designers and web designers, ushers, directors, choreographers, technical and lighting assistance, set building and painting, email monitors, social media volunteers and of course, actors!
Please mail your donation check made payable to Brunswick Little Theatre to P.O. Box 10625, Southport, NC 28461 or email us at email@example.com to inquire about volunteer opportunities.
The impact of community theatre cannot be understated. Community theatre is essential to the cultural health of our community. It enriches the lives of those who take an active part in it, as well as those in the community who benefit from attending live theatre productions. We thank you in advance for your ongoing support.Brunswick Little Theatre is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Tax ID #56-1717363.
Shop. Smile. And, voila’, you’ve just done something awesome.
You can help Brunswick Little Theatre by shopping at AmazonSmile and choosing us as your charitable organization of choice!
Simply select Brunswick Little Theater, and every time you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll get the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to Brunswick Little Theatre. It’s the same Amazon you know and love, including Amazon Prime membership and benefits!
Signing up is easy. Here’s how to set up AmazonSmile:
1. Visit https://smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your regular Amazon.com credentials.
3. Choose Brunswick Little Theater to receive donations.
4. Start shopping!
5. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
Click the button below for a direct link!
Already chosen another organization? Not a problem! It’s easy to change your charitable organization selection. Sign in to smile.amazon.com, go to “Your Account” and select the option to “Change Your Charity”.
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible smile.amazon.com purchases. Tens of millions of products are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their smile.amazon.com product detail pages. Remember – only purchases made at smile.amazon.com (not www.amazon.com or the mobile app) generate AmazonSmile donations. See smile.amazon.com for more details.
Now – go shop with our blessing (and our sincere thanks!)
Your Friends at Brunswick Little Theatre.
“A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.”